10 Reasons Why the World Didn’t End
All day yesterday I kept an eye out for occurrences, monitoring any sort of tragedies that can unfold with the possibility of leading to the End of the World. As you all must know Harold Camping, the founder of Family Radio Worldwide, had predicted that the rapture will be upon us on Saturday, May 21, 2011 bringing the world to its demise. His forecasts however did not quite turn out. I wondered to myself, after this guy did so much research and based his prediction on a complex mathematical equation that couldn’t go wrong, what exactly caused the world not to end?
Well, for those who must have been wondering the very same thing not to worry. Playas Only ensured to look into it and after a thorough examination we have the Top 10 Reasons why the world didn’t end.
10. Not enough people prepared for it: After so many warnings, and only such a small herd that were all labeled nutjobs took heed, it was decided to postpone the ending of the world until more got on board.
9. Dr. Dre’s album is yet to drop: The world must first be blessed with Detox, even GOD has been patiently waiting for this to hit shelves.
8. Tupac Shakur’s murder continues unsolved: We are ALL waiting for the solving of the murder of Tupac Shakur. Once that is unraveled the world can move on to bigger things, thank you.
6. Obama is president: GOD did not want followers to say GOD is racist, therefore he decided to hold back on the ending of the world and allow Obama to finish his term as commander in chief.
5. NBA Championship: Mr. LeBron is giving a chance to finally retain an NBA title. If he doesn’t win this year, come next year the ending of the world may be the first thing on GOD’s to do list.
4. The PlayStation Network is back up: As you all know, not only do we have to get our COD, Kill Zone 3, and NBA live on, but so does GOD.
3. Arnold Schwarzenegger: Things with The Terminator are just warming up. GOD did not want to miss this show; it is yet to be revealed that Arnold has more bones in his closet than Tiger Woods. For those who don’t know, Arnold also had a chef, a personal trainer, a driver and an in house tutor all who were women.
2. Oprah Show: We all know that the first sign of the end is the conclusion of Oprah once that is no more on May 25th; you can then brace yourself for some serious turbulence ahead.
1. Mayan calendar: like duhhh, where has everybody been exactly? Everybody in the world knows the world will end in 2012. What the hell is Mr. Camping thinking anyway?